Welcome to Knockturn Bound!Be sure to look at our Getting Started guide to learn more about the story we are telling! If you have any questions, join our Discord server! Note: Our community is only for people 18 years and older.


Hufflepuff: Check-In Thread [1922 - 1923]
#1

WELCOME TO
Hufflepuff
1922 - 1923
[Image: house-hufflepuff-v3.png]
From your Head of House...
Welcome (back) to the burrow!

If you don't know me, I am Roisin Blackwood (formerly Byrne). In my past life, post-graduation and pre-return to Hogwarts, I was an Auror with the Minsitry of Magic's Magical Law Enforcement. When I attended Hogwarts, I fell in love with Defense Against the Dark Arts and that's when I knew my calling was in MLE.

I returned first as the Head Nurse and then last term I transitioned to Hufflepuff Head of House and DADA professor. My daughter Fiona is always running around somewhere in the dungeons, either with me or with her father Professor Blackwood (Head of Slytherin and Deputy Headmaster). My son Evander is typically found wandering around with his father Professor Maddox Barlowe or his step-mother Professor Julia Barlowe.

Introduce Yourself...
Now that you know a bit about me, I'd like to get to know the students in Hufflepuff! So please reply (in-character) to the thread with the following code.

Code: 
[div style="position:relative; width:400px; margin:0 auto; background:#372e29; color:#E4E0D7; border-radius:10px;"] [div style="padding:20px; font-size:13px;"][b]Name:[/b] Answer [b]Year:[/b] Answer [b]Birthday:[/b] Answer [b]What would your boggart be?[/b] Answer [b]What do you do when you need to cheer yourself up?[/b] Answer [/div][/div]

here comes the sun
#2
Name:
Alice Ravenstone

Year:
Sixth

Birthday:
22 September 1905

What would your boggart be?
My father

What do you do when you need to cheer yourself up?
Isolate... but I don't know that it works
#3
Name:
Maevie Golding

Year:
3rd

Birthday:
03 February 1909

What would your boggart be?
Evil eyes glowing red in the dark

What do you do when you need to cheer yourself up?
Find a friend to hang out with!
#4
Name: Benji Laurence

Year: 6th

Birthday: 04 April 1906

What would your boggart be? None of your business, Lady.

What do you do when you need to cheer yourself up? >.>
    
and the vodka came diluted
    
        one more line, i'm superhuman     
#5
Name:
Blossom Asquith

Year:
1st

Birthday:
17-01-1912

What would your boggart be?
Lots of empty rooms

What do you do when you need to cheer yourself up?
Pester one of my sisters
#6
Name:
Ellen Graymere

Year:
Sixth

Birthday:
4th August 1906

What would your boggart be?
The unknown; if that makes sense?

What do you do when you need to cheer yourself up?
... compose myself, I suppose.