Welcome to Knockturn Bound!Be sure to look at our Getting Started guide to learn more about the story we are telling! If you have any questions, join our Discord server! Note: Our community is only for people 18 years and older.


Hufflepuff: Check-In [1923 - 1924]
#1

WELCOME TO
Hufflepuff
1923 - 1924
[Image: house-hufflepuff-v3.png]
From your Head of House...
Welcome (back) to the burrow!

If you don't know me, I am Roisin Blackwood (formerly Byrne). In my past life, post-graduation and pre-return to Hogwarts, I was an Auror with the Minsitry of Magic's Magical Law Enforcement. When I attended Hogwarts, I fell in love with Defense Against the Dark Arts and that's when I knew my calling was in MLE.

I returned briefly as the Head Nurse and then transitioned to Hufflepuff Head of House and DADA professor. This term I am also leading the Quidditch Club.

My daughter Fiona is now a firstie, which is both really exciting and sad for me. This summer my husband Professor Blackwood (Head of Slytherin and Deputy Headmaster) added our son Theodore to the family. He also joins Evander, who I share with Professor Maddox Barlowe and his step-mother Professor Julia Barlowe.

Introduce Yourself...
Now that you know a bit about me, I'd like to get to know the students in Hufflepuff! So please reply (in-character) to the thread with the following code.

Code: 
[div style="position:relative; width:400px; margin:0 auto; background:#372e29; color:#E4E0D7; border-radius:10px;"] [div style="padding:20px; font-size:13px;"][b]Name:[/b] Answer [b]Year:[/b] Answer [b]Birthday:[/b] Answer [b]What would your boggart be?[/b] Answer [b]If you could add one thing to the Hufflepuff common room, what would it be?[/b] Answer [b]What is something you are looking forward to this term?[/b] Answer [/div][/div]

here comes the sun
#2
Name:
Benji Laurence

Year:
7th

Birthday:
April 4, 1906

What would your boggart be?
That's a little personal, lady.

If you could add one thing to the Hufflepuff common room, what would it be?
An ice cream machine.

What is something you are looking forward to this term?
Graduating.
    
addicted to those glances, taking chances tonight
    
        i need a fix in those heroin eyes     
#3
Name:
Ellen Graymere.

Year:
7th.

Birthday:
4th of August, 1906.

What would your boggart be?
I.. honestly could not say. Nothing quite comes to mind.

If you could add one thing to the Hufflepuff common room, what would it be?
Well, I think the common room suffices as it is.

What is something you are looking forward to this term?
Enjoying the last of my time here.
#4
Name:
Blossom Asquith

Year:
2nd

Birthday:
Yes I have one

What would your boggart be?
Becoming any one of my sisters

If you could add one thing to the Hufflepuff common room, what would it be?
Big windows

What is something you are looking forward to this term?
My sister leaving! That and not being a firsts year
#5
Name:
Maevie Golding

Year:
Fourth

Birthday:
3 February 1909

What would your boggart be?
Uhm...can we talk about something else now?

If you could add one thing to the Hufflepuff common room, what would it be?
A popcorn machine next to Benji's ice cream machine!

What is something you are looking forward to this term?
Being a Prefect!
#6
Name:
Reyna Durand

Year:
Fourth!

Birthday:
26 April 1909

What would your boggart be?
*cough* Uhh, I dunno... The dark or something?

If you could add one thing to the Hufflepuff common room, what would it be?
A peanut roaster to go next to Maevie's popcorn and Benji's ice cream!

What is something you are looking forward to this term?
My little sister is a firstie this year! And you lot better be nice to her...
#7
Name:
Fiona Blackwood

Year:
Firstie

Birthday:
You know, MOM

What would your boggart be?
Nothin' of course

If you could add one thing to the Hufflepuff common room, what would it be?
I agree with Benji and Maevie and Reyna. Maybe puppies too. Can we get a puppy?

What is something you are looking forward to this term?
FRIENDS!